How are you doing on your 2014 goals? Are you looking to reach new heights? Join us for a dynamic workshop lead by Jodi Detjen, co-author of The Orange Line: A Women’s Guide to Integrating Career, Family, and Life to revisit your dreams, develop actionable goals, and break through assumptions that may be holding you back.
During the workshop we will:
- Develop or refine your career dreams and individual goals
- Explore assumptions that may limit your potential
- Create strategies to reframe these assumptions to open up possibilities
- Uncover paths to achievement
- Produce an immediate action plan
…and of course there will be plenty of time for socializing with fantastic professional women like you!
**NEW DATE & LOCATION**
Where: Sherin & Lodgen
101 Federal Street- 31st Floor
Boston, MA 02110
When: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 6-8pm
Cost: $20 Members / $30 Non-Members
Wine and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
Questions? Contact Patty Katsaros: email@example.com 617-833-1808