Brown Brothers Harriman is seeking an HR Analyst to join their Boston team!
OVERVIEW: This role serves a point of contact on questions and issues from Supervisors and Managers which are not specific to HRDirect and escalates items to the Sr. HRBP or appropriate HR Specialist as needed. This position collaborates with the HR Centers of Knowledge to coordinate all facets of HR which includes requisition processes, compensation recommendations, changes to job titles and grades, year end compensation reporting, talent reviews, etc. H/She also provides heavy support to the HRBPs with reporting and analysis as required.
RESPONSIBILITIES include: business partnership, HR administration and coordination, reporting and analysis, process improvement and innovation.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelors degree or equivalent, preferred. Minimum of three years of Human Resources experience.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS desired:
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills required.
- Experience working with HR Systems, Workday preferred.
- Reporting and analysis skills and experience.
- Knowledge of Human Resources functions and processes.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills,
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills.
- Some experience developing, building and maintaining strong business partnerships.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization.
- Effective leadership, communication, organizational and change management skills
- Ability to execute HR solutions to business issues.
Please contact Jenny Robertson for more information!
BRAMCO Financial Resources is a leading independent marketing organization committed to delivering outstanding support to our partner brokerage firms who serve insurance professionals in all 50 states.
OVERVIEW: Reporting to the President, the Executive Director will be responsible for many of the daily administrative operations of the organization as well as management of select corporate activities. This executive level position will take a hands-on approach to process development, project management, corporate operations, and records management to contribute to the value and success of BRAMCO as we achieve our mission to increase the productivity and profitability of our partner firms. The Executive Director will have the benefit of working remotely from his or her home office, with travel requirements of approximately 5 days per month.
- Work effectively with the President to establish and execute business initiatives, with a strong focus on project management, including monitoring progress against plan and providing frequent status updates.
- Create a highly functional document retention and retrieval system, maintaining intellectual property, records and contracts.
- Assist President with the development and maintenance of a sound organizational structure, including employee job descriptions, accountability, reporting procedures, communications and performance management.
- Coordinate and facilitate productive board calls and meetings, including the coordination of presentation materials, reports, updates, agendas, meeting minutes, action plans and follow ups.
- Contribute to strategies designed to identify, profile, recruit and onboard new agencies to BRAMCO and provide updates to President on a regular basis.
- Assist President and other organizational leadership with annual budget process, and tracking revenue and expense activity compared to budget and projections. Assist with the preparation and presentation of regular financial reports.
- Supervise and develop staff for growth and increased responsibilities. Create environment of passion, collaboration, performance, accountability and consistency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in process and/or project management.
- General understanding of financial statements and budgeting process.
- Project Management Certification, highly desirable.
- Life insurance industry experience desirable.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS desired:
- Professionalism, highly organized, problem solving and analysis.
- Project management experience.
- Highly effective written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Communication, team and relationship building skills.
- Service and Leadership Skills.
- Highly proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Enthusiasm and dedication to collaborative team environment.
- Action-oriented and hardworking.
Please contact Corrie Freudenstein for more information!
Boston City Properties (BCP) is one of Boston’s top-rated real estate firms! BCP is seeking motivated individuals interested in learning more about a career in the dynamic Boston real estate market!
OVERVIEW: Real estate professionals help those seeking to lease, buy, sell or rent property in the Boston and metro-Boston area. BCP agents are required to complete a four week training with a $2000 sign-on bonus paid ($500/week) during the training period! We are the launching pad to becoming a top agent in Boston!
BCP provides agents with client leads daily, unsurpassed, and unlimited 1:1 training and support for motivated agents – and NO desk fees!
- A Massachusetts-state real estate license is required
- A Bachelor’s Degree is strictly required.
- Real estate experience is preferred, however, not required.
- Professionalism, strong work ethic, and attention to detail is required.
- Effective communication skills, action-oriented, enthusiasm, and “can do” personality!
- Note: extensive background checks conducted, including credit checks.
Contact Jenny Robertson for more details!