Looking to learn more about membership?
Fantastic! You’ve come to the right place. Most of the information is on the national site, but I’ll break down some of it for you here.
As a member of the National Association of Women MBAs you will be part of a community of professional business women to guide and support you and your career through career management, leadership development, mentoring and networking opportunities. Membership includes:
- Exclusive and/or discounted admission to local and regional NAWMBA events, such as networking events with fellow NAWMBA members, live training seminars and speaker events featuring highly respected local leaders.
- Career and leadership focused webinars. NAWMBA produced webinars will be offered. Plus, NAWMBA has partnered with Ivy Exec, an online career resources web service, to provide additional valuable career and leadership focused webinars
- Career Related Resources. NAWMBA Career Center and Job Fairs connecting employers and job seekers.
- Invitation to the NAWMBA Annual Conference. An intensive multi-day conference filled with career developing workshops, inspirational speakers, professional coaching and functional learning tracks.
- 12-month subscription to Bloomberg Businessweek, a highly rated publication that delivers the business and financial information, news and insights.
- Great Discounts on these NAWMBA approved programs and services:
- MyCorporation, document filing services for entrepreneurs.
- $100.00 off of any $160.00 purchase from NakedWines.com. For terms and restrictions click here.
Membership Levels – Click the links below to be redirected to the national website so you can register!
|Join as a professional member
Annual Fee: $75.00
|Become a Professional Member|
|Join as a student member
Annual Fee: $30.00
|Become a Student Member|
- Women who hold MBAs
- Women who have significant business experience
- Anyone who is aligned with our mission to empower women and propel them into leadership positions within corporate America
Learn more about the benefits of NAWMBA and joining the Boston chapter by downloading and reading the brochure!